Indoor Air Quality Services in Florida
Serving Miami, Tampa & Jacksonville Areas
The air inside your home is rife with all of the dust, mold spores, and pollen that can be found outdoors. However, recent studies from the EPA show that it’s actually much worse in your home than outside in terms of pollutant density! Because of this, a proper air quality system can be a homeowner’s best friend, which is why the professionals at Solar Bear are proud to offer a full range of indoor air quality services and products.
Our specially trained indoor air quality experts are experienced in all of the latest techniques and tools, providing you with access to a service team that can quickly assess your needs and offer ideal solutions. We’ve been serving local homeowners for years, and we never settle for second best. You shouldn’t, either!
Looking for indoor air quality solutions in Miami, Tampa, or Jacksonville, Florida? Contact Florida’s leading air quality team at Solar Bear online today!
Indoor Air Testing Service
It’s always best to first pinpoint precisely what the particular challenges of your home may be. Some homes are more susceptible to dust and pollen intrusion, others continuously fight off the mold that can easily arise due to our high humidity. Need help getting started, but not sure where to turn? The IAQ contractors at Solar Bear can help.
By performing a complete health and energy use audit we can home in on the exact issues your home faces. From there we can offer a wide range of products and services that are specifically suited to each issue, leaving you with a cleaner, healthier home in Florida!
Indoor Air Quality Products for Florida Homes
At Solar Bear, we offer a wide range of air quality options and products for our clients in Miami-Dade, Hillsborough, and Duval Counties. We are highly adept at—and thanks to our partnership with Home Depot, uniquely equipped for—offering top of the line equipment that will provide you with the clean, allergen-free home you deserve.
Our indoor air quality experts in Florida offer:
- Air cleaners and air filtration systems. Air filtration equipment aims to remove most common particulate matter that can be found in home air, including dust, pollen, pet dander, smoke, and more.
- UV air purifiers/germicidal lamps. Air purifiers use powerful but safe UV-C germicidal lights. The result is an IAQ product that first traps and then destroys harmful pollutants like smoke, mold spores, pathogens, and bacteria.
- HEPA filters. Most standard HEPA filters aren’t suited for direct use with your HVAC system. However, a specialized system that uses a HEPA independently can offer a huge boon in air filtration that will improve air quality and the efficiency of your cooling system.
- Energy recovery ventilators. Also, simply called ERVs, these systems utilize energy normally expelled outdoors by your HVAC system in order to repurpose it and use it for home comfort. With a good ERV in place, you can expect a more efficient, healthy home!
- Humidity isn’t just gross, heavy, and nearly ever-present in Florida. It also contributes heavily to mold growth and can exacerbate specific allergies. With a whole-home dehumidifier installed in your duct system, you can reach that health ideal humidity range much easier.
Indoor Air Quality Products and Testing in Florida
Is your Miami, Jacksonville, or Tampa home struggling to stay clean and healthy? If so, you are not at all alone! Let the pros at Solar Bear help you get the healthy, breathable air you deserve with our top of the line products and solutions.
Contact our indoor air quality team online today to schedule your consultation!
“I used Solar Bear to replace my old unit for a brand new Lennox. The service was performed successfully, their staff was courteous…”
“Solar Bear and Ramon Jiron made my emergency ac install in rental property happen same day! After two much higher quotes…”
“My experience was great they are very professional and respective towards their customers. They explained everything to me and…”
“This company was uber professional. They wore booties and use tarps to make sure my home was protected. That really impressed me.”
Today for Service